Websites are great marketing tools for coaches and wellness professionals. It serves as your new business card, with so much valuable information on it and can help people reach you. In 2022, having a website to promote your coaching business is a must and a proven way to find new clients.
But did you know it takes only 0.05 seconds for a visitor to make an opinion about your website and determine whether they like it or not, whether they’ll browse further and potentially work with you or just leave?
So don’t just settle for any average website. To use it to its full potential, your website needs to be well-built and powerful. This is what will help you stand out from the competition and reach a broader audience to sell your services.
Ok great, but what is a powerful coaching website? Let’s dive in to analize what I think are the 7 most crucial elements that will make you website legen-wait for it-dary!
1. Strategically address your ideal client
Your website is a powerful tool for you to collect email addresses of potential clients and sell your services or products. This means you have to be very clear whom it is you are targeting (who are your ideal clients and which of their problems are you solving?) Yes, your coaching business brand strategy is at the core of your website’s success.
Now that your audience or coaching niche is crystal clear, make sure you show them the concrete benefits of working with you.
Don’t focus on the features, focus on the benefits. The main focus shouldn’t be on what’s included in your package, but rather on how this will change their life. Identify their problems and offer clear solutions. Show them the cost of not solving their problem and all the good that will come from working on it with you.
Directly address your audience on your website, be genuine, but make sure you are not using too fancy words. Don’t use too long sentences and make sure even a 10 year old would understand what you are writing. Copywriting is a very persuasive tool that can bring you new clients.
2. Optimize the customer journey
3. Automize to optimize
- contact form
- book a session form / book a call
- download freebie
4. Help visitors take action with CTA buttons
5. Work on your website’s design
What people see when loading your website is of crucial importance. Indeed, studies showed that “94% of users create their first impression of a website based on web design alone”.
Your website must be 100% aligned with your branding. The colors, the fonts, the images you use must all be coherent with the values you want to project and the vibe and image you want to convey with your business. Colors alone have the power to increase learning and comprehension by 70%.
A well-designed website will be easy to naviguate, as all the easthetic elements will work together to offer a balanced website and the perfect user experience.
And let’s be honnest: Your website is a reflection of your business. Whether it is strong, beautiful and organized or cheap, hard to understand and messy, this is exactly the way people will see you, as a professional. It is tremendously important you use this opportunity to give a positive image of how professional you are and what working with you will look like.
6. Have a blog section
7. Be on point with the technical things
A powerful coaching website needs to cover a few technical key points.
- Your website needs to be responsive. It means your website must look great on all devices (computer, tablet, phone). This is decisive as 57% of consumers wouldn’t recommend a business without a mobile-friendly website and more than 50% of website traffic worldwide came from mobile devices in 2021.
- Your website needs great SEO. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. According to Hubspot, “it refers to techniques that help your website rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs).” SEO allows your website to be more visible to people who are searching for your kind of services or products on search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. SEO includes tags, keywords, backlinking … and other techniques. It is an important part of your website’s success.
- Your website needs optimized loading speed. Considering “83% of visitors expect a website to load in 3 seconds or less”, your website clearly needs to be optimized to provide the fastest loading speed and optimal experience to your visitors. Nothing useless must exist, the structure and coding must be as easy and plain as possible and all images need to be optimized.
- Your website needs maintenance. Whether we are talking updates, backups, security procedures or fixes when broken, this is needed if you don’t want anything to go wrong! And you better not forget this or do it halfway!
Having an efficient and well-built website can be a game-changer for your business. Thanks to a website, your business gets the proper structure it deserves, it helps you grow your credibility, look professional and reach many more potential clients.
With Febulous Studio, we are building beautiful and powerful websites for coaches and wellness professionals, and we make sure we stick with you for all the technical part once the website is finished … So you are fully covered, and get all the time you need to focus on your business!
Learn more about my WEB DESIGN SERVICES and what exactly I can do for you so we create the perfect website for your business.
Get your 80 free photos for coaches and wellness pros. Sure you will find something amazing for your website!